Running in snow (comments from various group members)
- Jeff Webb: lugged Inov-8’s (X-Talon 190 or 212)
- Yitka Winn: Icetrekkers good for snow/ice/mud, acceptable on snowy/icy city sidewalks, portable and easy on/off.
- Eric Sach: sheet metal screws (hex head), 6-8 per shoe can screw in/out “doesn’t hurt the shoe or your foot.” (Also see http://www.skyrunner.com/screwshoe.htm )
- Trisha Steidl: XC spikes, and seconds votes for other recommendations
- Uli Steidl: Walsh PB Ultra Elite shoes.
- iRunFar: http://www.irunfar.com/2008/12/winter-running-traction-devices.html
- Michelle Simon Gale: Inov8 Bare Grip 200 or 190’s George Orozco: Inov8 Roclite 295’s
- Bruce Hoff: “STABILicers Lite Traction Devices“ help on ice and are quick to get on/off.